1) The result of the written test for all the candidates will be announced on the official website of RIMC.
2) Candidates who obtain more than 50% marks in each subject will be declared as qualified.
3) State-wise list of the candidates will be released containing their names, marks obtained in each subject and total marks.
4) However, the marks of the qualified students will not be shown and will be released only after the interview.
5) Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted in the respective states.
1) An oral exam will be conducted to assess a candidate's intelligence, personality and confidence of the students.
2) The exam will carry a total of 50 marks and those obtaining 50% marks will be considered as qualified.
3) Details of the viva-voce such as time and location will be communicated to the candidates by the respective state governments.
4) Students who clear the written as well as oral exam will be shortlisted for medical examination.
5) The medical examination will be conducted at the selected Military Hospital.
6) Those clearing this medical exam will be eligible for admissions.
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum age limit for RIMC admissions is 111/2 years and 13 years (should not be attained) respectively as on 1st January 2023 (for January session) or 1st July 2023 (for July session).|
|Gender||Only boy candidates can apply for admissions.|
|Academic Criteria||Those who have passed or are studying in class 7th in any recognized school or board as on 1st January 2023 (for January session) or 1st July 2023 (for July session) are eligible.|
|Medical Standards||Applicants must be physically and medically fit in order to be eligible.|
|Paper I (English and Mathematics)||325 (125 marks-English, 200 marks-Mathematics)||210 minutes (120 minutes - English, 90 minutes - Mathematics)|
|Paper II (General Knowledge)||75||60 Minutes|
|Total||400 Marks||270 minutes|
1) Essay Writing
2) Common Errors
3) Idioms & Phrases
4) Story Writing
5) Letter Writing
6) Synonyms & Antonyms
7) One Word Substitution etc.
1) HCF & LCM
2) Time & Distance
3) Number System
4) Profit & Loss
6) Sqaure & Square Root
7) Time & Work
8) Simple Interest
9) Average Ratio & Proportion etc.
3) General Science
5) General Knowledge